Last Christmas I decided to spend some of my Christmas money to get an Ipod Nano. I love my nano. When I first purchased it I thought I would get the most use out of it while exercising...but it turns out I don't really exercise that much:( However, I still use my nano quite frequently. Here are some of the ways I use my nano:-When I am feeding Aubrey she won't eat if there is any noise. She gets distracted so easily! So, I like to listen to calming music while I feed her. That way I don't get bored, and she doesn't get distracted. Nursing can be the most relaxing part of my day!
-After Aubrey has gone to bed and Matt has gone to the bedroom to study I like to listen to my nano while I clean up after dinner. It makes everything go SOOO much faster!
-When Aubrey and I go for walks I can only do so much "Look at the flowers Bree! Look at the leaves, Bree! Look at the doggy, Bree!" So I put on my nano and listen to some music, and frequently hit pause to point things out to her.
-Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE taking baths:) Music + Bath = heaven. Just be careful not to let it slip in the water!
Here are some of my favorites on my playlist right now:
Grace Kelly - Mika
Everything - Michael Buble`
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Capri - Colbie Caillat
Who Knew - Pink
No One - Alicia Keys
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
What About - Peter Breinholt
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
Let it Be - The Beatles
And of course, anything by Dashboard Confessional!
4 comments:
I LOVE that Buble song.
Are you from Lansing, Michigan?
And, people ask me all the time if I'm black, so it wasn't such a silly statement.
Just kidding. I wish that were true. Then I'd be a whole lot cooler.
I love my little mp3 player, too! And I do most of the same things with mine...only not the nursing thing. Not yet, at least. The other thing I love about it is audio books. Most nights I'm so wound up that I can't sleep, so I listen to audio books to calm me to sleep. That and I really don't have tons of time to read, so I still feel educated if I'm listening to books while I do my million and one projects.
You change the template on your blog more than anybody I've ever met. :)
I know:) I never dye my hair...so this is my way of changing things up! hehehe
Post a Comment