I'm noticing a pattern. I have a hard time falling asleep lately. And what do I do when I can't sleep? I blog, of course! Sometimes when I can't sleep it's because I have so many things rolling around in my head that I can't relax. In an effort to get that stuff out of my mind I will "write it down".
Tomorrow I need to:
-Go to my old office and pick up the client file for court on Thursday.
-Go to the grocery store.
-Search for Halloween costume for Bree (if there is time).
-Call the insurance company about Bree's physical therapy.
-Pay rent (one day late...oops!).
-Take books back to the library.
-Pay neighbor for Internet.
Also, I just finished the book Twilight tonight. It was pretty amazing. I couldn't put it down for three days, and it totally ended with a cliff hanger so now I am obsessing over whether or not Bella is going to be attacked by 6 vampires. I can't wait to read the next book:)
Meals for the week? I'm thinking lasagna, apricot chicken, chili (it is definitely chili weather), french dip sandwiches, and tuna noodle casserole.
Thursday I am leaving Bree with my neighbor while I have to go to court. I'm feeling nervous about it...not because I don't trust my neighbor (your the best Melanie!), but because this is the first time I've left Bree with anyone besides my mom or Matt's mom (well, Matt has watched her of course). And she's 7 months old! I'm pretty pathetic. I guess I need to calm down and get a life. I'm sure Aubrey won't even notice that I'm gone. As long as she has someone to smile at her and something to chew on she'll be fine! Also, I'm really hoping that I won't be at court very long. I am not looking forward to this case at all. I thought I would be done with all this stuff when I quit...but alas.
Well...I feel better. I think I'll go try to sleep again:)
2 comments:
I have the same insomnia issue - I'll be dead tired, but the moment I put my head on my pillow, I start thinking of everything I need to do. I should try blogging more often, since my usual remedy is to listen to books on tape. I think I have Sabriel memorized by now!
Oh, and TPM doesn't consider rent late until after the 5th, so you have two days. :)
Post a Comment