Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another Look Back

Here is a look back at some of my preggers pictures. Sometimes when I think "I want to have another baby!" I just look at these pictures and remind myself how hard pregnancy was for me.
Bare in Mind that this picture was taken in November and I had Bree in March!
This is one of my favorite pictures from Peurto Pinasco
Again with the hugeness...
This is what I looked like everyday when I came home from work. I immediately took off my work clothes and put on pajama pants and one of Matt's shirts, put my feet up (they got SO swollen), and rested:)
This funny picture was taken on Christmas eve. I was huge, but at least my hair was good:)
Toward the end of my pregnancy anyone who came near me with a camera was risking life and limb. It was definitely all worth it in the end...Aubrey is such a blessing in our lives! And no matter how hard pregnancy was (or delivering an almost 11 lb baby for that matter), I know I will gladly go through it all again...someday:)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I still can't believe that someone so small could have such a big baby!

missy. said...

ahhh, i remember those days :)

Mrs. H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. H said...

It is a good thing that you got preggo pictures. I don't have hardly any. I was going to school full time and I just didn't have time and I didn't want anyone to take pictures. you were huge. At the end of my pregnancy I was so swollen and couldn't even put on shoes and I wasn't about to buy a jacket when he was due in December. Can you imagine me walking around in flip flops and no jacket in December? People thought I was crazy...maybe I was. But you look super cute!