Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pretty Princess (for now)

So, I totally know that someday Aubrey could be a tomboy. She could love dirt, bugs, and cars. She could absolutely hate all things pink and frilly. And, if that is the case...great! It's fine with me! However, during the short time that I actually have control over what she wears...my baby is girly!!! That is why she is going to be a pretty princess for Halloween:) This is the costume I picked out for her today...and as you can see from the picture, she doesn't seem too upset about it at all! I will be sure to post more after Halloween actually happens...but I was just so excited I had to try it on her immediately:)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so hilarious, and cute. With you as a mom I'm sure she will have at least some "girlyness" in her.

Kristyn said...

Adorable! Absolutely darling.

Mrs. H said...

Yeah, it's surprising that something THAT beautiful came out of you. J/K! She's cute, I love the long eyelashes

Kristin Hanson said...

I love the princess costume! I can't wait to see her at the Chili Cook Off - you're comin, right??

Erica said...

She looks beautiful in that frilly costume! I feel the same way, as long as I choose my baby is going to be as girly as can be :)