Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Oreo Balls

As per my friend Missy's request I decided to post the recipe for the magical Oreo Balls. I got this recipe from my friend Erica. Thanks again Erica!

Ingredients:

1 Package of Oreos
1 Block of cream cheese
Dipping chocolate (milk chocolate or white chocolate are good)

Crush Oreos in food processor or blender (I don't use all the oreo's, but most of them). Mix crushed oreos with cream cheese, using your hands, until it is completely blended into stiff mixture. Roll mixture into walnut sized balls and dip in melted chocolate. Place balls on parchment lined plate or cookie sheet and let chill in refrigerator before serving.

I'm not gonna lie...they've changed my life:)

4 comments:

Erica said...

I'm so glad to see that so many people's lives have been blessed by such a yummy treat. I'm in heaven when I'm eating them!

Rachel said...

I'll have to give them a try. I have a lot of free time on my hands so I've been experimenting with desserts. Last night I made an apple pie. Yum.

missy. said...

oh, wow. this recipe looks like bad news. also, simultaneously, delicious news :)

you looked at my blog too soon! i had accidentally posted the pictures before writing the descriptions. anyway, i've got the details up now so go look again!

missy. said...

by the way, i deleted your other comment from my blog...because now that i put up a bunch of details, you look like a crazy person who is asking where all the details are :)