
A few weeks ago my sister in law Katie and my neighbor Melanie told me about the Twilight books (I hadn't heard of them at all until then). They both highly recommended them. I have to admit, I was skeptical at first...I mean, books about vampires and werewolves? It didn't really sound like my cup of tea. But I decided to read the first book anyway. Well last night I finished the third book, and I have to tell ya...I loved them! Reading these books was so fun, and it was almost like watching a really good (romantic, suspenseful, scary, dramatic) movie. So, for any of my friend or family who are looking for a good and easy read, I highly recommend the Twilight series written by Stephenie Meyer.
4 comments:
The funny thing is, I remember stocking these books at B&N when I worked there 3 years ago and they never sold. My sister read the first one and thought it was ok around the same time. Now EVERYONE keeps telling me I should read them. Do I smell another Harry Potter-esque series?
Everyone tells me that I should read them too. There's a wait at the library though and I'm not about to go buy it. I guess I'll just have to wait until it isn't a fad anymore.
Rach, I got lucky and was able to borrow it from my neighbor...so maybe you could find someone you know that has them! Then you wouldn't have to wait:)
The same thing happened to me...everyone telling me about them and so my neighbor let me borrow hers and I'm currently in the 2nd book and quite enjoying it.
Post a Comment