Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekends Make Us Happy!

Even though Matt had to work a full day on Saturday, we still managed to have a great weekend! On Friday night after Bree went to bed we watched The Ultimate gift. Besides some pretty mediocre acting it was a really good movie...the kind that makes you feel good inside:) Then on Saturday Bree and I made cookies, played a lot, and visited friends. When Matt got home we went on a drive through the Alpine Loop to go see all the changing leaves in the mountains...it was beautiful! After church on Sunday we went to Nelson family dinner where we enjoyed good food and good company. Overall it was pretty relaxing! Aubrey is pretty much weaned from her "Pacie", but now she sucks on her fingers all the time:)
Our little book worm
I think Matt looks so hot in this picture:) Aubrey's pretty cute too.
We managed not to get a single picture of the changing leaves, but we got plenty of Aubrey.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally want to come and visit you guys. I'm sick right now so I don't know how much singing I can do for a little while. I haven't been playing much lately so I'll have to practice a little bit. Let me know if you have any requests.