Friday, September 14, 2007

Back In Time

I decided to take our blog on a trip down memory lane, and post some pictures of our pre-Aubrey adventures. I will do several installments:) These first pictures I am posting are from an awesome trip we took to Europe in 2005 (thanks Mom and Dad Nelson!).
This picture was taken in Interlokin (sp?) Switzerland...pretty much the most gorgeous place on earth!

Hiking in the Swiss Alps

We went to Mass in St. Peters Square. If you squint you can see the Pope!

We visited the Coliseum on the hottest day ever. Why do Europeans drink everything at room temperature?

Awwww....so romantic:)

2 comments:

Matt Armstrong said...

Great. Now it looks like I have to add Switzerland to my list the next time I go back to Europe. :)

BTW, you know me and spelling. I'm pretty sure it's spelled Interlochen.

I miss you guys. I wanna go have dinner at Shoots!

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous, you guys went to Europe. It looks like it was so much fun.