Well this coming Thursday Matt is leaving for the annual trip. I am oh so jealous that I can't go. Aubrey is exclusively breastfed (absolutely will not take a bottle), so there is no way I could do the hike, and honestly I'm not in good enough shape yet anyway. Also, I think that with all the driving involved it wouldn't be very much fun for Aubrey or me. But the Grand Canyon truly is amazing. I had seen it in pictures and on T.V. but nothing compares to seeing the real thing in person. I highly recommend it to anyone as a great vacation. I can't wait to go back...maybe next year I'll actually be able to hike it!
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Hiking the Grand Canyon
Well this coming Thursday Matt is leaving for the annual trip. I am oh so jealous that I can't go. Aubrey is exclusively breastfed (absolutely will not take a bottle), so there is no way I could do the hike, and honestly I'm not in good enough shape yet anyway. Also, I think that with all the driving involved it wouldn't be very much fun for Aubrey or me. But the Grand Canyon truly is amazing. I had seen it in pictures and on T.V. but nothing compares to seeing the real thing in person. I highly recommend it to anyone as a great vacation. I can't wait to go back...maybe next year I'll actually be able to hike it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Megan! I'm doing my usual Sunday night "blurking" as some may call it, but wanted to say hi and thank you for all the advice you've given me lately. This whole baby thing is so overwhelming sometimes!
Post a Comment