In September we blissfully got back in to the routine of the school year, and enjoyed the beginning of the awesome fall weather. And of course, no September is complete until we've celebrated the Autumn Equinox. This years celebration could not have been more perfect. The weather was ideal with clear and sunny skies and nice cool crisp air. Perfect for a campfire in the mountains. We got our favorite camping spot at our favorite campground in American Fork Canyon. We were basically the only people up there (I can't remember for sure now, but I think it was a Tuesday night), so it was quiet and peaceful. We explored, collected colorful leaves, ate a yummy dinner, sat around the campfire eating s'mores, and talked a lot about seasons and why they change.
This was our 5th annual Autumn Equinox celebration, and it was so much fun. Its one of my favorite family traditions, and I hope that our kids keep looking forward to it every year as much as I do.
Coming soon: posts on Halloween, A trip to Moab, potty training, and of course...a personal essay or two. I'm ready to get back to blogging, so stay tuned!








1 comment:
Yay!!! You're back!
Post a Comment