Thursday, August 21, 2014

Random Thoughts At 11:30 pm

Daily blogging is hard.  I'm just saying.  And the battery on my laptop is about to die, so this is going to be a quick one...because I'm too tired to go downstairs for the cord.



Today the kids and I headed North to spend the day with my parents, and it was positively lovely.  There were snacks, and a mini four wheeler, and a herd (herd?) of overly aggressive ducks and geese, lunch, interesting conversations...what more could a girl ask for?  I love my parents.  I love that my kids love them and get to spend time with them.  I love that even at 31, my parents still like to take care of us kids (kids?) from time to time.

The weather this summer has been spectacular for Utah.  I mean all the rain and cloudy days.  Thank you, Mother Nature.  

I have had spectacularly horrible headaches this week. I'm not really sure what that's all about...but my body has been doing all sorts of weird stuff lately. It's very frustrating.

I've been trying not to watch the news lately. Everything is just so sad. ISIS, James Foley, Robin Williams, Israel/Palestine, Michael Brown...and on and on. I want to be informed, but sometimes I also just can't deal with all the tragedy.

Well, this is the most random blog post ever. My battery died, so I'm finishing up on my phone. I think a bubble bath is in order.

Goodnight

No comments: