Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Just Pictures











2 comments:

Bea said...

I promised myself to make comments on other friend's blogs since i love comments myself too:) So here i'm!

Your kids are cute and growing up so fast! I remember the old times in the BYU 85 ward when i moved in! I will always remember that first and i think only one Mommies Night Out we had where we were laughing so hard in Melanie's car! Old times:)

Bea said...

I promised myself to make comments on other friend's blogs since i love comments myself too:) So here i'm!

Your kids are cute and growing up so fast! I remember the old times in the BYU 85 ward when i moved in! I will always remember that first and i think only one Mommies Night Out we had where we were laughing so hard in Melanie's car! Old times:)