So I am going to try a little something to get me back in the habit of blogging again. I am going to try to write something everyday. Some days it might not be much...maybe a few pictures, maybe some thoughts about my day. But I really need to get back in the habit of blogging! So, to kick things off...proof that we are alive and well.
Just after Christmas, Charlie turned two.
...and he quickly became the cutest two year old on the planet. Except for when he's ACTING two :-)
We have had some gorgeous spring days around here. But it never lasts for too long. Just this morning we woke up to snow on the ground. But hooray! The daffodils we planted last fall are starting to pop up!
I got a haircut. I kind of hate it when it's straight...but curly ain't so bad. Which is kind of backwards from what you would normally think for a short hair cut. Whatever...it's just hair.
I taught the kids how to make silly faces. It's what the cool kids do, ya know?
Aubrey is 7! What?!
She loved her birthday.
Soaking up some vitamin D, and the loveliest spring day yet.
Did I mention there was snow on the ground this morning? I'm trying not to feel sad about it.
'Cuz, really...what's better than having a snack/picnic in March?
For some reason, this weirdo like to walk around with sock on his hands ALL. THE. TIME. It's the funniest thing. And no one's socks are safe.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment