Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Gratitude Give Me

The gratitude continues.

I am thankful that when we need food, I can get in my car, drive five minutes, load a cart up with food, swipe a plastic card, and fill my refrigerator and pantry.  We are so so blessed.

I am enormously thankful for Aubrey's good nature.  Can she be naughty?  Yes.  Does she try my patience?  Everyday.  But Aubrey's greatest personality trait is one of happiness.  She lives to love.  She loves her brother.  She loves her dog.  And she loves Matt and I.  She is happy at school, she is happy at church, she is happy pretty much everywhere.  People notice, and everywhere we go she makes someone fall in love with her.

I am thankful for good health.  Knock on wood!

I am thankful for music.  Music has always been an important tool in my life.  And I find that music can always enhance a moment, feeling, emotion, experience.  I turn it on at lunch time when the kids are in a mood.  I turn it on when I take a bath, to help me relax.  I turn it on to dance, exercise, or be silly.  There isn't much that a good song can't help, is what I say.  Try this.  Or thisThis is our family theme song.  You're welcome. :)

I am thankful for my husband.  Matt is my rock.  Oh, he takes good care of me.  Of all of us.  I've never known anyone who works so hard and complains so little.  I will never stop being grateful that he is mine.

Now a few sillies...

Dry shampoo
Ice cream
Modern Family
Fresh pineapple
Harry Potter
My Phone
Swings
Birds
Guacamole
Downton Abbey
Tylenol
Horses
Super Why
Willow Trees

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Knocking on wood! it's pretty amazing to take just a moment and look at all we've been blessed with.