Sunday, November 25, 2012

Keepin' It Real

The following are a few "outtakes" from our family pictures.

 "Ok Aubs, put your arms around Charlie.  Too tight!  A little too tight!"

 "But mom, I wanna eat these delicious leaves!"

"If you tell me say cheese one more time..."

Unfortunately we've been seeing this grumpy face from Aubrey way too frequently lately.  She may not be able to talk, but tell me that she's not speaking volumes when she looks at you like that!  I fear her teen years like you would not believe.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

They're still beautiful children, even when she makes faces like that. You're a good mom and you have a wonderful family!

Kristin Hanson said...

I would be fearing them, too! In fact, I fear for myself when E becomes one. Girl has got an iron will and a strong opinion. I love Aubrey's face though- hilarious!

Jill said...

Ha ha, sometimes the outtakes are my favorite!!