"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
My favorite one is the one of Aubrey and Charlie in their pajamas. It's so cute!
Aubrey is so beautiful it makes my heart feel squeezed a little bit. I just love these picture.
Too cute!!
CUTE CUTE KIDS. Also, I am so glad to hear that Charlie did not cry during his baby blessing. I wish I could say the same for Maren!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My favorite one is the one of Aubrey and Charlie in their pajamas. It's so cute!
Aubrey is so beautiful it makes my heart feel squeezed a little bit. I just love these picture.
Too cute!!
CUTE CUTE KIDS. Also, I am so glad to hear that Charlie did not cry during his baby blessing. I wish I could say the same for Maren!
Post a Comment