Monday, October 31, 2011

5 Years of Halloween





I realized that today was Aubrey's fifth Halloween, so I thought it would be fun to post a picture of all her Halloween costumes so far.  It really puts into perspective how much she has grown!  My personal favorite is the bumble bee costume.

Aubs had a blast today!  First she got to wear her costume to school, and go around trick or treating to the different classrooms.  She came home from school with a ton of candy...and we still had to trick or treat around our neighborhood.  She loved trick or treating so much.  She is really good at knocking on doors and ringing doorbells.  And by the end she was totally signing "thank you" without needing us to tell her to.  It was pretty cute.  She didn't quite get it that she couldn't go to every door (if their light wasn't on), and she seemed to take it quite personally when someone didn't answer their door.  But she loved seeing all the pumpkins and decorations, and picking out candy to put in her bucket.  We went around the block before she started getting tired of walking.  So then we went home and let her look at all her candy and have a few to eat before crashing for the night.  All in all, it was a really fun/successful Halloween.

Now I'm ready to start listening to Christmas music:)

1 comment:

Matt said...

I can't stand it. So stinkin' cute.

My favorite is the Bumble-bree Costume too.