-Matt is really, really good company.
-Greek food is delicious
-Palm Beach is the place where really rich old people go to die.
-May is apparently the best time to go the Florida. The weather was amazing and the beaches were EMPTY.
-Sometimes staying in, ordering pizza, and watching a Harry Potter marathon on cable t.v. trumps going out on the town.
-That much humidity makes my curly hair extra curly...and extra cute if I do say so myself.
-Getting a free upgrade to a fancy suite does not necessarily mean that your air conditioning won't break, or that you won't kill two monstrous cock roaches in your room.
-Complaining to the front desk can get you refunds!
-Swimming in the ocean makes life happy.
-Sunshine can heal.
-Aubrey loves her grandparents more than I could ever imagine.
-5 days is just the right amount of time to be gone. Less is not enough, more is too much.
-We are so blessed.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you got to get away and enjoy some time with Matt. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
yay! for a MUCH-NEEDED vacation! It sounds completely blissful...even with the cockroaches ;)
That's so great you got to get away! Glad you had such a good time.
So glad you had a great time!! And your hair looks awesome! Love that Aubs loves her grandparents so much and that you can leave without a worry!!
oh man, it looks amazing. I love all the pictures. I've never been to FL, it sounds incredible!
PS.. I'm in love with your black and white swim suit!
Post a Comment