Day 1: A photo of yourself with 15 facts
1. The last book I read was Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption. It was really really good.
2. I make myself a fruit smoothie every morning for breakfast. Frozen strawberries and blueberries, 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup organic lowfat vanilla yogurt, and 2 packets of Truvia sweetener. Delicious.
3. My mother in law bought us a Blend Tech blender. So making a smoothie every morning is really fun.
4. Popcorn and Junior Mints are my favorite thing to eat while watching a movie.
5. I am about to start another round of fertility drugs. Let the crazy begin...
6. Last night I was in bed at 9:30 pm, which is astonishing for me. I am a night owl for sure.
7. One of my favorite ages was 19. I had a lot of fun when I was 19.
8. One time I hitch hiked to Montanna.
9. I take a bubble bath several times a week.
10. Sometimes me and my brother have entire conversations about poop when we're on the phone.
11. I used to golf. Poorly.
12. I believe there are two types of people in the world. Those who like cilantro, and those who don't. I LOVE cilantro.
13. This week I got an email from someone I don't know who has been reading my blog for a year. It made me so happy. I love nice people.
14. I got food poisoning on my honeymoon. Then as soon as we came home, Matt got mono. It was a rough start.
15. My baby is turning 4 in a few days...and I can't believe it.
3 comments:
Oh do expand on the hitch hiking to Montanan, it sounds intriguing!
And here's sending you positive baby vibes with this round of fertility drugs!!
Hahahaha hitch hiking to Montana!! I remember that.... the old couple that picked us up and he couldn't see in the dark, getting there and 4 wheeling in the middle of the city. Crazy trip. Crazy times!! So glad that I am not the only one who has conversations about poop...:)
yay! yay! for a fun picture meme! I loved the random facts, so interesting. Good luck with the fertility drugs!
Post a Comment