On Christmas Eve my parents and my brother came for dinner and spent the evening with us. It was so lovely. We opened presents, ate a really yummy meal (and dessert), read the nativity story from Luke, and sang some Christmas songs.
Aubrey fell down at school the week before, and got a pretty nasty rug burn on her face...that's what the mark on her nose is.
Aubrey also had to "help" everyone unwrap their presents:)
And it's the strangest thing...but Aubs is totally fascinated by the bald spot on the back of my dad's head. She always has to touch it!
When Santa was getting all of Aubrey's presents ready for Christmas morning, Stella thought she had hit the jack pot with a pink princess couch. Too bad it wasn't for her. Although she did get a gigantic candy cane shaped raw hide and a new collar.
Matt's mom and dad came over for a while on Christmas morning. Then later that afternoon we headed up to my mom and dad's house for Christmas dinner. We spent the night, and stayed up late playing games and watching movies. It was a wonderful holiday season. I was sad when it was time to take down the tree and all the decorations, but I am looking forward to this new year SO much. It's going to be fantastic!



4 comments:
Aubrey is so cute, I can't get over her beautiful curls! I envy them... but the good kind of envy.:o)
Happy 2011!
Glad you had such a great holiday! I am absolutely in love with all of Aubrey's curls - too cute :)
How fun! It sounds like you guys had a really great Christmas! Poor Aubs, I always feel so bad when they scrape up something on their face! Let's play soon ok?
I love how touching your dad's bald spot seems so routine for Aubrey in that picture. So funny. Sounds like you had a perfect relaxing Christmas.
Post a Comment