"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Random Facts
Did you know that...
-Aubrey comes into bed with us every weekend morning for extended snuggle time.
-Every night before Matt and I go to sleep he asks me "Did you check on Aubs? Is she warm?" Seriously...every night since the day she was born.
-Aubrey's most favorite activity is riding bikes to the park, and going down the slide one million times. That and holding hands with her cousin Klara.
-Matt gives Aubrey her bath every night. And he sings silly made up songs when he brushes her teeth.
-Aubrey isn't really a big breakfast eater.
-I am pretty sure that Aubrey's 5 greatest loves go in this order...My Mom, Me, Matt, Cousin Klaira, Elmo.
-Aubrey and Stella were made for each other. And sometimes that is the only reason Stella still belongs to this family.
-Aubrey desperately needs siblings. She is getting to be a spoiled little stinker. I'm just saying...
-Many times, when Matt gets home from work, he will lay down on the floor and ask Aubrey to give him a back rub. So she will sit on his back and pet him like he is a dog.
-Aubrey's favorite bedtime song is Teach Me To Walk In The Light.
-Aubrey is adored.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've been meaning to comment on your last few posts. Aubrey is so darling (i've said it a million times) i love the new pictures that you have gotten of her. the one of her laying on the couch...those eyes! HOLY COW!! she's a doll.
LOVE IT! AND I LOVE that picture! She is the best and you are an amazing mom!
I love you guys!
Thanks for the glimpse of every-day life. That's my favorite part of blogging and one of the reasons I love you blog , in particular, so darn much.
Hey Meg! Aubrey is so beautiful! Im glad I found your blog- so now I can catch up with my girl! You have such a cute family and you look great! i miss you tons! Love ya!
Post a Comment