"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Friday, September 17, 2010
Ask Away
Hi friends! I've been suffering from a serious case of writers block lately. So in an attempt to find something to write about I've created a Form Spring account. If you look to the right you will see a small box where you can ask me anonymous questions...about anything you want. So go ahead, ask me anything you want! Want to hear an embarrassing story? Wonder what I eat for breakfast? Curious about my fears? You ask and I will tell. Just so long as it isn't too personal. My grandma does read this after all:) This could be really fun! And hopefully I can create some interesting posts in answering your questions. Thanks in advance for helping me get over my writers block!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my heavens, love the idea! I just might have to steal it from you sometime.
Post a Comment