I've been taking a lot of pictures of Aubrey the past few days (you know, because of the new camera) and the thing that keeps popping into my head when I look at all the pictures is..."She is such a big girl!" I just can't get over how tall she is, and how long that curly head of hair is getting, and how mature she looks. I have to keep reminding myself that in 6 months I will have a four year old. It just blows my mind.
And also, can we just take a minute to notice the adorable-ness (is that a word?) of Aubrey's shirt? I think it's pretty much the most gorgeous peice of clothing I've ever seen, and I kind of want a grow-up version of it for myself:) Thanks Grandma J.!
5 comments:
Seriously, each time I see a picture of Aubrey I can't get over how big she is! She looks so grown up and has the most beautiful hair and eyes! She is such a beautiful little girl!
I always think the same thing whenever I see Aubrey...she's getting so big, and she's absolutely beautiful!! Also, I LOVE the shirt!
CUTE!
She's just so darn beautiful. The shirt?! Oh my heavens, it's just lovely. Even before you mentioned it, I just couldn't stop admiring it.
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino bonus[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino las vegas[/url] autonomous no store bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].
Post a Comment