(Stella likes to sit on Aubrey's lap when we are on car rides)
I don't know, really.
Probably because we got Netflix instant streaming, so I have been spending Aubrey's nap time and my evenings watching things like Whuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, North & South, The Way We Were, and a documentary about the Russian Ballet.
We haven't had cable for two years...so all of this instant access to fabulous movies has been quite exciting. Hopefully the excitement will die down soon and I can stop wasting so much time watching Masterpiece Classics and old Barbara Streisand films.
Otherwise things are fine. Aubrey is still doing well with her potty training. She got all caught up on her immunizations today, so now all we need to do to get ready to go back to preschool is shop for clothes. My favorite. Maybe we will take a trip up to the outlet mall in Park City!
On Saturday we spent the day up American Fork Canyon, and it made me really excited for autumn. That canyon is never more beautiful than it is mid-september or early October. Matt and I also went to a Real game, and to the movie Salt. I have a girl crush on Angelina.
In other news, my love/hate relationship with Stella is in a cycle of love right now. Two weeks ago when she was crapping all over my kitchen, it was in the hate cycle. But now she is better, and so cute and so much calmer (FINALLY) than she has been. Tonight I kissed her before I went to bed, and told her how much I love her. Just as long as she doesn't have diarrhea on my tile floor.
Also, Matt has decided that in an effort to save money on groceries he is going to start using Dave Ramsey's e-mealz thingy. So, he is pretty much taking over all of the meal planning and grocery shopping...and all I have to do is make the meals. Seriously. And it was his idea. Am I a kept woman or what?
Also, what if I decided I wanted to go back to school? Would that be crazy?
3 comments:
e-mealz, huh. We're big dave ramsey fans, but I don't know if I've heard of that before. Maybe spencer is keeping it from me so he doesn't have to involve himself with the meals...
I can't even wait for fall either. I'm antsy just thinking about it.
I have never heard of e-mealz. But it sounds like I should sign Taylor up for it! I don't think it would be crazy for you to go back to school. I have thought about it myself. I want to get instant streaming on netflix. Masterpiece classics is NOT a waste of time :)
If you're able to, you should go back to school! What are you interested in studying?
Post a Comment