-The Avett Brothers Concert is less than a week away! I got an email yesterday informing me that because I was one of the first 30 people to buy tickets (you guys...I'm kind of obsessed...but only a little) we get early entry into the venue. Which is awesome because it's general admission only...so we will be right in the front! And we will probably hear the sound check! And if my wildest dreams come true we will get our pictures taken with Scott, Seth, Bob, and Joe. SQUEAL! And really, I just realized how much I sound like a hormone crazed 13 year old Jonas Brothers fan. Oh no. Avett Brothers...Jonas Brothers. I am a loser, aren't I?
-Aubrey starts school again on Monday. I thought I was so on top of everything, but it turns out you have to do more than buy cute fall clothes and shoes to get ready for school! We got Aubs all caught up on her vaccinations, but I totally forgot to fax or mail a copy of her immunization record to her school. So it looks like we'll be dealing with some last minute details on Monday, but that's ok.
-Matt and I made a framed earring holder this weekend. Kind of like this. I love it.
-I just got off the phone with my brother Matt (not to be confused with my husband Matt). He makes me laugh so hard. We just talked for 48 minutes about swearing, cameras, movies, money, and nothing in particular. It was 48 minutes well spent. I love my brother because he helps me remember who I am.
-We are getting ready to start fertility treatments. We are nervous, but mostly hopeful and excited. I'm sure I will write more about this another time, but of course we would love some prayers and positive fertility vibes. Thanks!
-This blog. She is so cute, and her little Piper makes my heart sing.
-Last but not least. Stella was asleep on the ottoman while I was on the phone with my brother. She was on her back, towards the edge of the ottoman, and she rolled over and totally fell off. It made me laugh so hard that I cried real tears, and I'm pretty sure I snorted. I can't believe there was no one else here to witness the hilarity of my dog falling off of a piece of furniture while she sleeps.
Oh...I have got to get a life.
5 comments:
I'm sending good vibes your way! And I can't wait to hear about the concert- it sounds like the perfect set up!
Here's to hoping you get your pic with the Avett Brothers. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened! Why wouldn't they want their pic with a hot red head!? I looked at the blog you love. She cracks me right up. I love how she abbreviates things. I totally do that!
Oh man, I wish I could've seen Stella fall! I would so be laughing my head off and snorting with you! I loved reading this, but it totally made me miss you so much! Good Vibes your way, and mine too! Love you! p.s., girl's night soon??
I'm so glad to hear you are starting fertility treatments. I hope everything works out and quickly!
I can just imagine you snorting after seeing Stella fall off the ottoman. That just made me happy.
Good luck with the fertility treatments. Sending baby vibes your way!
Post a Comment