Ok, so I just returned from an awesome little vacation to visit my brother in Seattle. It was so wonderful. The sun was shining all weekend, it was warm but not hot, I got to do all the fun touristy things as well as relax and enjoy my brother's company, and came home refreshed and happy. Here are some photos.

It was lovely to visit such a beautiful place, and even more lovely to spend time with my brother.









6 comments:
What a fun trip Megora. I love the picture of the seagull eating out of your hand. Great timing!
So fun! your pix are great, you are lookin' hot mama!
You are so freaking gorgeous! It has to be said. And yikes, a seagull eating out of my had would freak.me.out.
Seattle must be heaven this time of year, it looks like heaven anyway. And happy late birthday!
You were up in my neck of the woods! Maybe you even took a ferry into my town... Looks like you had a great time -- and yes! You came at a perfect time. The weather was lovely over the weekend (though we have had some hot days this week...). Also, Happy Birthday!
I just started reading your blog and hope you don't mind me commenting. I've always wanted to visit Seattle. It definitely looks like a beautiful city.
Natasha: http://days-of-natasha.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment