I have a post in the works...about our visit to Cache Valley, how we love it there, why we love it there, and why Matt and I desperately want to live there someday. I just haven't had the time to sit down and write it yet. But in the meantime, here is a stunning picture of Aubrey taken in Logan Canyon...at the place where Matt told me he loved me for the first time, and where he later proposed. The 2 hour trip was worth it for this picture alone.
(P.S. No, she didn't wet her pants. Her shorts are wet because she sat down in the river)
4 comments:
Love the pic!! She looks so grown-up I can't believe it!!
Such a beautiful picture. Loved it!!!
Beautiful picture! Cache Valley really is lovely, isn't it? I lived there for about 7 years when I was a kid (we moved to Oklahoma when I was 13) and just loved it. You can't beat all those green mountains and endless fields anywhere.
Aubrey looks so grown up in that picture! Very cute! I have to say as a current resident of Cache Valley you have to take a trip up here in the winter before you can say how much you really want to live here. The summers are great, the winters not so much. But it would be fun to have you move back!
Post a Comment