Sunday, April 25, 2010

Snapshots

I don't know why, but I start getting antsy if I go for more than a week between posting.  But there is honestly not really anything going on that is blog-worthy.  We are all fine and happy, Aubrey is off track, Matt and I are leaving for vacation soon, and that's about all.  So here are just some snapshots of daily life.

Matt made these neon orange and camouflage fleece shorts a million years ago in a home economics class in high school, and they are pretty horrific.  But I will never make him get rid of them because he loves them so much.  Plus Aubrey makes them way better by wearing them on her pretty head.

Aubrey runs.  A lot.  I've made it into a game where I get her to run all over the house like a crazy person and get her all tired.
She loves it.

She also loves watching Sesame Street in a laundry basket. 

...and harassing Stella the dog.

...and looking at books in her bed.

...and waiting till our backs are turned and getting in the bathtub fully dressed while we fill it up.

Aubrey has been such fun to be around lately.  She is mischievous, busy, curious, and playful.  We will miss her terribly while we're gone.

6 comments:

Matt Armstrong said...

Okay. My head just exploded from cuteness overload. :) Give her a hug from uncle Matt, and when you guys get back from CA (HAVE A BLAST) we need to do a Skype call so I can say Hi.

Carolyn said...

Aubrey is so adorable! She looks so cute in every picture! I absolutely love the bathtub picture! Have fun on your vacation!

Jill said...

Ha ha, what a stinker!! I love the pix, they show her personality so well!!

Hoenes Family said...

Those are some of my favorite things to post about, just regular life. That is worth recording. She is adorable.

Rachel said...

I love Aubrey in the laundry basket. Surprisingly, that looks pretty comfortable.

whitney said...

Ahh, so cute! Love the laundry basket picture! Her dress in all the pics is just so darn adorable!