Sunday, February 7, 2010

Am I Crazy?

I think the answer is a resounding yes.

9 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I don't think you are crazy. I have heard good things about it. You will see results if you stick with it. Just for the record..I think you look amazing already :)

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

I have also heard good things about it. A friend of mine was following the diet and exercise plan and lost tons of weight, and got in great shape. Good for for having the will to do it! Just don't let it turn into a hanger!!! good luck!

Jill said...

Wow! So, is this just DVD workout, or is there other stuff with it?? Crazy in a good way I think....You'll do great!

Ali said...

For sure. I made a post about how I was going to start this, and now I'm so embarrassed about it cause I talked myself up a ton and now I'm too afraid to try it. What made me rethink it was this guy that Jeff works with (who is RIPPED) told us that he does it every morning and it kicks his butt. That's when I decided it wasn't for me...but I'm still semi-curious about it. You'll have to let us all know how it goes- KUDOS TO YOU.

Katie said...

I own this too. I was really diligent at it for about 4 months before I got pregnant with Emmett and was so sick all I could do was lie around. I think it is a great program and need to get back into doing it. Just be warned, if you're like me you'll think, oh this is no big deal the first time you do some of the videos, but the next morning or two mornings later you'll be so sore you can hardly move.

Good luck!

Kelly E. said...

Good luck cuz you won't be able to walk or carry anything for awhile!

Erica said...

We have a good (guy) friend who is doing this - the eating plan and all. It's working for him! Good luck - make sure you post some big muscle pics for all of us to see :)

whitney said...

Good luck! You're the girl who hiked the Grand Canyon in a day...I'm sure you'll do smashingly ;)

Two Dot Crew said...

AHHHH!!!! I saw this on an infomercial when I was on vacation and Jordan and I totally want to get this!!! Let me know what you think!!!