Friday, January 22, 2010

To Matty









The one with strong arms to carry our baby.
The one with hard work built into his soul.
The one who laughs so easily.
The one who brings out the adventurer in me.
The one with shoulders perfect for crying on.
The one who is quick to apologize and even quicker to forgive.
The one perfect father for our Aubrey.

... And the only one for me.

Happy Birthday, Nelsy!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Muahhhhhhhhhm, Happy Birthday Matt!!

whitney said...

Ahhh, so cute! Happy, happy birthday!

Hoenes Family said...

I love it. Happy birthday to Matt. I covet your hair by the way.

Ashley said...

CUTE!! Happy Birthday Matt!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Love the pictures- especially the snuggly daddy-daughter ones!

Helena said...

Hey, I love the football picture of matt so much I mentioned it on my blog today, I can take the link off if you like. Let me know.