Sunday, January 24, 2010

Picture Update

Stella got fixed, and has been spoiled beyond belief. We love this pooch.

Aubrey continues to play dress up with my clothes, jewelry, shoes, and scarves. I think it's time we bought her some of her own dress-up clothes:)

I decided to make Matt's birthday cake from scratch this year. My first attempt was a failure...

The cakes rose really high over the pan, and then completely sunk in the middle when they came out of the oven.

Luckily I tried again the next day and I'm glad I did, because not only did it come out beautifully...but it was de-licious! Yep, it's all gone now. But we shared with friends, so we didn't eat it all:)

Also, we took Aubrey sledding for the first time. She liked it a lot. She especially loved just being pulled in the sled with a rope.

The end.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Love her hat and mittens, she looks so adorable!!! And thanks again for the yummy cake, my hips however, do not thank you...

Matt Armstrong said...

You have such a beautiful family. And congrats on the first "from scratch" cake. I remember the first one I made.

Miss you guys. Give Aubrey a hug from me.

Mrs. S said...

That cake looks amazing!!! You have such a beautiful family (including stella!)

whitney said...

Way to go with the cake! I'm way impressed that you made two. I would've just told spence to suck it up and stuck with the first one ;)

Erica said...

I love it that Aubrey wants to dress up. Some of Mira's old dress-ups don't fit. We will bring them over.

Carolyn said...

Megan, thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog! I absolutely love reading your blog. Your way with words is inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing portions of you life! I'm glad you went ahead and tried the chocolate cake again! It looks so delicious!