Monday, August 3, 2009

Bucket List

In no particular order...

-Visit Greece

-Learn how to paint

-Hike the Grand Canyon from rim to rim (coming this October!)

-Sew an article of clothing, and then wear it.

-Take my family to Mackinac Island

-Live outside of the U.S. even if it is only for a short time.

-Go on a cattle drive

-See the LDS temple in Rome

-Take a dance class

-Read Don Quixote

-Travel to Spain

-Make money using a talent that I have

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love that read Don Quixote is on your list! It is one of my all time favorite books and I even have a favorite translator--Edith Grossman. Look for her translation because it is more enjoyable than others I've read. If you can't find it, I have a copy and could mail it to you.

Megan said...

Thanks for the tip, Katie! I may have to take you up on your offer...I'll let you know if I can find it or not.

Two Dot Crew said...

come up for a visit and we'll knock "cattle drive" off of your list!!! I'd love to see you and meet your family...finally!

Megan said...

Susan, just tell me when and I'm there!!!:)

WRYUN said...

Nice, we have a few more things in common! If you ever need a really good laugh, let's take a dance class together....

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture....
thanks for sharing....
___________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture....
thanks for sharing....
___________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions