What, so you're gonna go and damage everybody else's efforts at dieting too? (just kidding) But really, I have never heard of either of those, and they BOTH look amazing.
Well great, thanks a lot for the coconut m&m's. Now I'm going to have to try them. Not like I'm doing a stellar job of dieting or hitting the gym anyways. And, since I've been making treats almost nightly anyways, what'll it hurt right?
8 comments:
What, so you're gonna go and damage everybody else's efforts at dieting too? (just kidding) But really, I have never heard of either of those, and they BOTH look amazing.
My downfall is almond M&M's. They're killing me.
I had no idea those existed! Thanks a lot, now I am going to have to try them!
Well great, thanks a lot for the coconut m&m's. Now I'm going to have to try them. Not like I'm doing a stellar job of dieting or hitting the gym anyways. And, since I've been making treats almost nightly anyways, what'll it hurt right?
I really want to try those coconut m&ms. I went out looking for them last night but no luck.
Coconut M&Ms!?!? I didn't know they existed! But I want some...
Have you tried the peanut butter and strawberried m 'n m's? They are fabulous. Really!!
Have you tried the new strawberry peanut butter M&M's? Yum!
Post a Comment