Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Did you know ?

Aubrey is bendy.

Stella licks my toes while I do dishes or cook dinner.
Aubrey is a rag-a-muffin...the cutest one I know.

Stella is a rag-a-muffin too, and is having her first trip to the groomer this week.

I grew this big beautiful baby.

And I (we) grew these big beautiful zucchinis.

That is all.

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I love Bree's curls! I think I tell you that every time I see a picture of it, but they are so beautiful!!! Stella's curls are quite cute too!

Two Dot Crew said...

wow...that zuccinni makes me hungry...maybe cus i skipped dinner...crap!

WRYUN said...

Ryan says your post sounds like a Dr. Seuss book! Cute though. Now show us some pix of that naked dog...

Rachel said...

I'm jealous of your awesome zucchinis. We have only had one zucchini from out plant. I think it is because we have really bad soil, but we don't feel like investing a lot into it since we'll be moving soon. Oh well, maybe next year mine will look like yours.