Monday, May 4, 2009

San Gorge` 2009 Photos

Some of the flowers at the St. George temple

One of many self portraits


In the "narrows"






There was a little festival happening at a park and we went to sit on the grass and listen to the music. We were happy to see that the 2 contestants Sione and Filipe from this season of "The Biggest Loser" were there. They got up on stage and talked a little bit, and sang a few songs. At one point one of them said..."you know, we were on The Biggest Loser, not American Idol!". Then he said "I hope you all are peeling the skin off of your chicken!" I wanted to get my picture taken with them, but I was too scared to ask:)


The construction company Matt works for just finished building an awesome hospital in St. George, so we went to check it out and found a little garden with an amazing sculpture.


I love road trips!

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Sione and Filipe were my favorite, that's random + awesome that you saw them.

It looks like you two had a grand time!

Erin said...

Looks so fun, I'm jealous. And all the pics are great, you are so photogenic!

Ashley said...

I love the pics!!! Glad you were able to have a fun get away :)

WRYUN said...

Ahhh, feet on the dashboard are the true signal of a road trip!

Rachel said...

That sculpture is amazing! I thought is was just a really cool tree at first. And I love your feet!