When you were just a young girl
on the southern Michigan Plains,
you should have kept your room clean
and cleaned your window panes.
The bathroom you left atrocious
your bedroom was quite the mess,
and though you are somewhat precocious
your performance has been somewhat less.
Dirty socks and undies on the floor
and sweatshirts and hats under the bed
pants and sweaters over the door
fill my head and heart with dread.
So pick up this messy collection
and do it before it's too late,
if you work real hard and be diligent,
like your father you too can be great!
on the southern Michigan Plains,
you should have kept your room clean
and cleaned your window panes.
The bathroom you left atrocious
your bedroom was quite the mess,
and though you are somewhat precocious
your performance has been somewhat less.
Dirty socks and undies on the floor
and sweatshirts and hats under the bed
pants and sweaters over the door
fill my head and heart with dread.
So pick up this messy collection
and do it before it's too late,
if you work real hard and be diligent,
like your father you too can be great!
Love you Dad!
3 comments:
Dad's are the best, aren't they!
Too cute!! I love it.
I love it!!
One day, I hope I'm as cool a parent as your dad.
Post a Comment