
I mentioned in my previous post that Aubrey and I got together with some friends for lunch this week. My friend Melanie's birthday is only a few days after Aubrey's, so we thought it would be fun to get together and celebrate both. It was so fun! Melanie and I have only been friends for a few years, but being neighbors and having our babies at the same time really brought us together in a pretty unique way. Needless to say, I always love getting together with her and her sweet little Leah. I think this is a pretty good picture of us.
But when I looked at this picture close up...I realized that my Aubrey really does not look like me at all! Not even one little bit. That girl is her dad, through and through. Funny that it took me two years to realize this! When I showed the picture to Matt I said "Aubrey doesn't look like me at all!" Then he said "Well, she has your, ummm. She's kinda got your...uhhh. Nope. She doesn't look like you at all!"

Oh well. We're all cute!
4 comments:
It's true! Different eyes, noses, and mouths. Although she was extremely blessed to have your beautiful hair.
As for me... yikes... I hate that darn pregnancy pudge. Do I really need to gain weight on my face to ensure my baby is getting adequate calories? It's just rude.
Cute picture though! And what a great get-together!
I'm not certain how to get a hold of you, but I wont be in church tomorrow. We are going to see my folks speak at the MTC. Tell Aubrey I will miss her, and hopefully it will be okay without me. Love you guys!
It's true, she does look a lot like Matt, but she does have your beautiful red, curly hair.
looks like you guys had a great time together! that picture of you girls is adorable!! what great friends!
Post a Comment