
I was just looking through some of Aubrey's baby photos and when I came across this little gem my heart melted a little bit. Look at those Buddha cheeks! I know it is such a cliche', but where does the time go? It really does go so fast...and before you know it you have to start looking at pictures just to remember that they used to be babies!
4 comments:
Aw what a cutie!!!! Time does fly and we have to enjoy every moment :)
Are you going to MNO tomorrow at red robin? I hope so :)
He he he... I miss those cute little cheeks! Aubrey is so grown up now- and still as cute as ever!
I love it! What cute cheeks? A baby's cheeks (both sets...hehehe) are one of my favorite features!
Aubrey was a beautiful baby. She remains one of the cutest little girls I know.
Post a Comment