-Aubrey is taking a second nap right this very second.
-She fell asleep in my arms and let me snuggle her and kiss her neck.
-I had a very lovely 47 minute phone conversation with my mother this morning.
-We ate some delicious chocolate chip cookies with our lunch this afternoon (care of Matt's mom).
-A sweet friend wrote me a sweet email.
-I got ready for the day with no interruptions.
-And we got a preview of Aubrey's Halloween costume. It's so dang cute that I laughed out loud for about 5 minutes.
3 comments:
I am so glad that your day is going so much better :) Hope the week continues to be just as good!
Aubrey looks so cute - her and Brooklyn are going to be twinners. Brooklyn is going to dress up as a bee for Halloween as well :)
I'm glad things are looking good for you! Hang in there, Megs. It's tough, but you're amazing, and are showing me everyday how amazing you are.
And when you wrote about the CCC, I thought you were enjoying a batch homemade from your own oven. :)
That costume is darling!
Post a Comment