Oh Mylanta. It has been a day. I wouldn't really call it a bad day, but a crazy day. Maybe it's because it is Friday and my body is eagerly awaiting the relief of the weekend. Maybe it is because Aubrey is HUGE and I have been carting her all over creation ALL week. Maybe it's because I'm having a bad hair day and I woke up with a huge zit on my chin. Either way, I'm ready to call it a day.
I decided I needed a little "break" this afternoon. So I put Aubrey in her room next to a big pile of books, and walked away. That was 20 minutes ago. And she is still in there opening and closing, turning pages, and looking at pictures. Bless her little book loving heart. Bless those 20 minutes of quiet. And please bless that I can make it until 5 pm when the welcome sound of Matt's keys unlocking the door greets these two weary girls.
5 comments:
Mylanta... hee hee... hope you're night's better now with the relief pitcher home!
Ha! Definitely know how that feels.. you put it into really cute words.
I definitely understand those days...when you just need a break. Good thing Aubrey is a reader.
Oh my goodness! I know what your talking about. I too always look forward to hearing Ryan walk through the door!!
You crack me right up! "and please bless that I can...."
Post a Comment