Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Beard

I should have done a close up, because I feel like you can't see it really well in this photo...but none the less, here is Matt's beard. I've decided I think it's kinda sexy and manly looking, just maybe not so nice for the smooches!

Also, I probably created a monster by asking him if I could take a picture of his beard for my blog. He'll like the attention so much he'll never want to shave again!

3 comments:

max said...

I have never seen my little brother with a beard. I wish I could see it in person and, Megan, I can sympathize with the not so good for the smooches thing. Max likes to grow a beard every now and though I don't mind it too much, I'm always so glad when it finally comes off.

Carolyn said...

I love your furniture in the picture! Also, Aubrey's polka dot shirt is so cute!

Kristyn said...

We have pictures of my dad w/ a beard when we were tiny kids and it doesn't look like him at all. It's pretty funny to look back at. Maybe that's what your kids will think in the future about this one. And I'm glad the one nap for Aubrey is working well. It's so much easier when they just go down w/o a fuss at nighttime too. Life just seems so much easier as a whole for me when sleeping times are consistent and easy!