I can't believe it's October! It's seems like the days and weeks have just been flying by! But here we are. I love fall so much, and I'm so excited for all the fun things we have to look forward too. Of course there is General conference this weekend (accompanied by a nice storm...yes!), family pictures, visiting the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, making fall treats, Matt's annual Grand Canyon Hike, and Halloween!
Speaking of General Conference, wasn't the RS Conference awesome? I was able to go to the conference center with a dear friend of mine who's mother sang in the choir. We had amazing seats and really enjoyed the spirit that is felt there. It got me even more excited for conference!
Here are a few pictures of things that have made me happy lately:)
Sweet friends.

These gorgeous bushes that are blossoming right outside my front door.

And my dear Matty who has put Aubrey down for bed countless times in the past month so I can do things like get my hair cut, Mommies Night Out, go to R.S. Conference, go to the dentist, etc. Aren't they cute?

And last but not least, Aubrey is trying really hard to crawl. By the time I took this video though, she was really worn out...so don't mind the whining. She's awesome.
6 comments:
I love your purple flower shrubs too!
I adore her little shrug of "finally!" when she got the phone! We miss you guys and seeing first hand Bree's progression!
What a sweet video! I love her sigh of exasperation in the end, what a sweet girl. I am so glad you post all of Aubrey's progressions.
I came over & took photos of them too! That's my favorite part of the whole landscape & you lucky ducks have them right there! :0)
Woohoo! for Aubrey!!
What cute little friends- we had so much fun with you guys! Leah keeps saying "Aubrey... curly", so I'm guessing she was enchanted by the beautiful curls, too!
And I love the video! What a cutie!
That video is precious. She is so proud of herself, as she should be.
Thanks for stopping by and your nice words.
Post a Comment