
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're taking Bree up to Primary Children's again tomorrow to visit with a muscle specialist. It isn't a huge deal, basically they want to see where she is now, and decide where to go from here (i.e. whether she needs further testing like a muscle biopsy). So if you think about it say a little prayer for Bree, or just send some positive vibes our way! Thanks:)
4 comments:
I would totaly go but my sister's bridal shower is that night up in West Point. Thanks for the invite though, I definately need a break!
I will definitely say a little prayer and put out good vibes. I hope everything goes well. Don't worry about missing the concert. I think it was kind of a miracle that it didn't rain on us, because it seemed to be raining everywhere else.
so how did it go?
Praying for you. I really hope all went well.
Post a Comment