Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Haircut!

Well, I finally got my hair cut! It's a common occurance for me to grow my hair out pretty long and then chop it all off. Since I don't color my hair it's the only way I can get a drastic change. It's not a great picture, but I really love the way it turned out. I seriously feel like I've lost weight!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Fancy fancy! I love it! Of course I love it long, too. You just have beautiful hair!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know that long hair is my favorite, but if you had to get a haircut and least it turned out "FABULOUS!" (Wait...was that a little too...you know?) :)

Seriously, though. I hate you. How come you got all the attractive genes in the family? I look like a cubby, balding beaver, and Jake looks like a bean pole. Why did you get all the looks?

It's so not fair.

Rachael said...

love it! so adorable.

isn't short hair exciting?!

Erica said...

oh so very very cute!

beapinkal said...

I love it! You're beautiful!

missy. said...

very cute, megan.

Mrs. H said...

I love the cut. I frames your face nicely.

Lars said...

So cute! And I love your natural hair color.

Katie said...

Megan, it is so cute!! I makes me jealous because here in Iowa I can't get my hair to stay straight for anything.

Mrs. S said...

You look amazing! What a great cut for you.

Sally said...

Love it!