Thursday, September 18, 2008

Crabby Hammy

Well, I think I am going to officially rename Aubrey as little Miss Crabby Pants. I don't know what the deal is, but this little girl has been cranky, irritable, and generally very unpleasant to be around the past couple of days.

So I had to laugh when I pulled out the camera, and this was the reaction I got! What a little faker!


Seriously. She is the biggest ham. I have NO idea where she gets it.
The only bad thing to come from Bree learning to push herself into a sitting position? Rather than sleep at nap time, she has turned her nice crib into a chew toy. Time to move down the mattress!
On a good note...Aubrey has still been working really hard physically. She has been pulling herself up onto her knees using another object like the couch, the stairs, her toy box, the bath tub, etc. Before we know it she'll be pulling herself up to stand!!! Sometimes I have to wonder if all this new physical activity is whats keeping her from napping well. There is just so much to explore!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hee hee hee! I love these pictures! It sounds like she is doing really great!

Lars said...

Two thoughts:
Irony. I had crib rail teethers to protect both our cribs and my kids never once chewed on them. Sorry but I donated them last year.

Any chance she's teething molars? Those bring on the crankiness for a while. If so..I suggest tylenol if she can.

Amanda Duke said...

She is so cute! Her eyes are absolutely beautiful - she looks like she will never need mascara with those long lashes. Sounds like she is doing great. You'll be chasing her around before you know it.