Sunday, August 24, 2008

There She Goes!

12 comments:

whitney said...

Look at Aubrey go! She's doing so well! I especially love the little roll in the middle. She's just adorable...I'm sure you hear that all the time, but it's still so true.

Kristin Hanson said...

YAY! You know (you can "hate" me for saying this), but the other day I was envious that you get to have Aubrey in those adorable stages longer. Evie seems to be racing through them all with out a pause for me to enjoy them! It would be so nice if she'd just slow down so we can fully enjoy each moment :)

Katie said...

That is AMAZING!! Max and I were both smiling watching this.

It's Miller Time said...

Yeah for Aubrey!

Melanie said...

Woo-woo! You go girl! (Yeah... I'm white, I know)

Unknown said...

she is so determined!!! so cute.

Mrs. H said...

Great Job Aubrey! Caleb and I have been cheering for you through our prayers! And good job to Mom and Dad, I bet you guys are so proud of her!

Carolyn said...

Alright Aubrey! That was great!

Mrs. S said...

How amazing! I was completely shocked when I watched the video! Look at little Aubrey go. I really miss you guys and am so glad things are going well. Though I'm really sorry you had to have such painful neck pain to see such progress. Isn't it the mark of a mother (parent) though, that you would happily take the pain if it helps you little one!

Sally said...

That's awesome Megan. It made me smile!

Kika VilaNova said...

aw she is too cute, have I told you that? Besides, that is exactly how Trevor goes to his chores around the house :)

Rachel said...

yeah for aubrey scooting!