Me: (as I'm pulling back my hair) "I'll be back in 30 minutes"
Matt: "Are you going to the gym?"
Me: "yep"
Matt: "What are you gonna do?
Me: "Probably the eliptical"
Matt: "You should do some strength training...why don't you try the weight room?"
Me: "I'm afraid of the weight room!"
Matt: "What are you afraid of?"
Me: "I'm afraid I won't know the right way to use the machine and I'll look dumb, and the big buff guys will laugh at me!"
Matt: "But every machine has pictures and instructions on it."
Me: .....
Matt: "Well, I guess it's a good think that this is your year of no fear!"
Me: "Crap!"
*Wish me luck!*
6 comments:
Oh Man!!! How dare he be so smart!!!
Hehe! It was a fun post! But i'm with you Megan! I would feel the same way!
I also hate the weight room because they have so many weird machines. I can use the more normal ones, but there are a few that even after reading the instructions I'm not sure what they mean. I'm cool with just sticking to free weights most of the time. I hope it went okay.
At least he is encouraging, right? And by the way, happy birthday! You and Tom were born on the same day and year as each other, which makes it pretty convenient to remember! I hope you had a fabulous day.
Do you have a pass to golds? I can show you how to use the free weights and the machines, I've learned a lot from Trevor and it's always fun to have a gym buddy :)
by the way, you look great already, girl!
Post a Comment