Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farm Days

Today Aubrey went to her first Primary activity! We went over to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point with all the other kids and their parents, as well as the wonderful nursery leaders. We saw lots of animals, went on a "hay-ride", and got lots of sun! Aubrey loved the animals...except when they made big scary noises:)


Checking out the cows

If you click on this picture you'll see Aubrey's face...she was very interested in this cow!

Such a big girl!

This was a noisy donkey. But luckily he was nice a quiet for Aubrey!

Bree was naughty so we put her in jail!!!

"Seriously mom...get me outta here!"

By the end of the day Aubrey was pretty tired, cranky, and a little rosy from the sun. But that's nothing a little chocolate can't help!

6 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

How fun! I was so sad I had to miss it! :(

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute photos!!!

Melanie said...

Great pictures! Aubrey seems like she really liked it!

Mrs. S said...

She is so precious! I am seriously going to miss you guys!

Rachel said...

I live super close (about a mile) to Thanksgiving Point but we've never actually been there except walking around the shops. Everything there costs money and is pretty expensive. We're the free entertainment kind of people. Maybe someday we'll fork out the cash. Looks fun.

whitney said...

What a fun activity! Looks like Bree had a ball. She's getting so big and doing so well. You're such a good mommy, Megan.