I have a vacation hangover. You know, when you get home from a vacation and you realize how tired your vacation made you? And how you're sad that the vacation is over? And how depressing it can be to drive 4 hours away from your vacation? What is the cure for a vacation hangover, you ask? Well, coming home to a happy, cuddly, one year old certainly does help! We had a blast, but we sure did miss our little Bree:) I will post pictures from our trip to San Gorge' as soon as I've had enough hugs and kisses to cure this vacation hangover.
(P.S. We like to call St. George, San Gorge' because we think it sounds much more exotic. Don't you?)
9 comments:
Definitely! I'm so glad you had such a great time! :) I'm in the process of planning a secret vacation. Shhhh... :)
I'm glad you made it safe and happy! Also that Aubrey was as happy and she had fun as you guys had:) I'm excited for pictures and stories!
Welcome Home!
Okay, you know I love you deeply, but I just have to ask. What's with this whole super-sizing certain words in your blog posts? I loved reading your blog posts because they were so conversational, but the random big words kill it for me.
Maybe you've been reading too many kids books :)
BTW, Mom and Dad said that they had a great time with Aubrey. I can't even tell you how excited I am to see her in a few weeks. (I'm excited to see you too...I guess :). Glad you had some time away. We should talk sometime!
Love Ya!
Matthew,
I like the big letters. Sometimes I just feel like it. It's my blog and I'll supersize if I want to.
Don't hate.
I love you too...in the sisterly kind of way (for those of you who might think this matt is my hubby...he's really my bro)
I'm so glad you guys had a fun trip. How relaxing. I'm so glad Bree had a great time while you were gone. I'm sure your family is happy to be together again! I can't wait to see your pics of the trip!
I definitely like the San Gorge' way of saying it. Glad you had a great time.
Hope you guys had a blast!
I'm glad you had fun in San Gorge (i love that, btw). And I have definitely experienced vacation hang over before...but so far have not thought of a cure. Maybe looking at pictures often? I dunno. Oh ps - chris and I finally made ourselves a blog. Its chrisandamywelsh.blogspot.com :)
The best thing about kid-free vacations is coming home and remembering just how much you love spending time with them!
Post a Comment