-My husband who kisses me goodbye every day...morning breath and all!
-An uninterrupted night of sleep for Aubrey
-Early morning snuggles
-Watching Aubrey push herself up on her hands and knees!
-Sunshine despite the unseasonably cool weather
-Online television episodes
-Vacation anticipation
-The library
-Red fingernail polish
4 comments:
I know, I know... I came out of the woodwork and I won't go away! But seriously thought it was so weird that I did a similar post to this today. And even more weird: the public library is on my list too!! Of course, I am a librarian, so it's in my blood, I suppose. But I thought it was a pretty neat coincidence ;).
Amen! I'm thankful for all those things, too (say in Nacho Libre voice)
i am so glad to hear that she's pushing up--what a great reward to see after so many months of working patiently with her on her therapy. Aubrey is so lucky to have a mommy who cares so deeply for her.
Yay Aubrey for pushing up on your hands and knees! That's great. Tyson and I love the library too.
Post a Comment